Mercoledì 14.30 alle 15.30.
A. A. 2012 / 2013
Dipartimento: Dipartimento di Studi per l'Economia e l'Impresa
A. A. 2013 / 2014
A. A. 2014 / 2015
A. A. 2015 / 2016
A. A. 2016 / 2017
A. A. 2017 / 2018
A. A. 2018 / 2019
A. A. 2019 / 2020
Asset allocation strategies and economic efficiency of Pension funds
- The factors affecting the operating expenses and the relation between costs and different pension funds’ characteristics.
- The influence of investment restrictions on funds’ return on investments and management costs.
- The influence of sovereign risk on guarantors’ ability in meeting their financial obligations;
- The influence of investment restrictions on guarantors’ ability in meeting their financial obligations
Business Angels, Informal Venture Capital and Start-Up Financing
- The role of business angel networks and their relationships with venture capital organizations.
- The relationship between business angels’ contribution, growth and survivorship of start-up companies.
- Angel-backed companies and venture-backed companies: analysis of the differential contribution and valued-added services provided to start-up companies
The supply of financial products through online brokers
- The role of online brokers in offering financial products.
- Determinants of Internet prices of financial products.
- Characteristics of online proposals, completion and predatory lending.