Mercoledì 17 luglio dalle 14.30 alle 15.30.
Martedì 23 luglio dalle 11 alle 12.
Asset allocation strategies and economic efficiency of Pension funds
- The factors affecting the operating expenses and the relation between costs and different pension funds’ characteristics.
- The influence of investment restrictions on funds’ return on investments and management costs.
- The influence of sovereign risk on guarantors’ ability in meeting their financial obligations;
- The influence of investment restrictions on guarantors’ ability in meeting their financial obligations
Business Angels, Informal Venture Capital and Start-Up Financing
- The role of business angel networks and their relationships with venture capital organizations.
- The relationship between business angels’ contribution, growth and survivorship of start-up companies.
- Angel-backed companies and venture-backed companies: analysis of the differential contribution and valued-added services provided to start-up companies
The supply of financial products through online brokers
- The role of online brokers in offering financial products.
- Determinants of Internet prices of financial products.
- Characteristics of online proposals, completion and predatory lending.