Si prega di contattare il docente via mail firstname.lastname@example.org
A. A. 2012 / 2013
Dipartimento: Dipartimento di Scienze della Salute
A. A. 2013 / 2014
A. A. 2014 / 2015
A. A. 2015 / 2016
A. A. 2016 / 2017
A. A. 2017 / 2018
A. A. 2018 / 2019
A. A. 2019 / 2020
A. A. 2020 / 2021
A. A. 2021 / 2022
TEMI CORRENTI DI RICERCA
1. Phosphatidic acid regulated proteins downstream to DGKa
Involvement of DGK regulated proteins such as PKC and MLCK in migration, invasion and polarity of normal and transformed epithelial cells.
2. The SAP/SH2D1A gene, DGK and XLP-1 disease
Investigating the involvement of DGK in T lymphocyte signalling and its regulation by SAP.
3. Role of DGK in cell transformation promoted by v-Src and NPM-ALK
In vitro evaluation of DGK as a possible pharmaceutical target for the control of tumor cell growth and dissemination promoted by oncogenic tyrosine kinases.
4. Signalling pathways promoting hepatocyte survival in preconditioned liver
Investigating the activation of intracellular mediators such as PI3K, DGK and Src upon adenosine and glicine release during preconditioning.
5. Study of the biochemical and molecular proprieties of DGK and its interaction with Src oncogene
Study of Src mediated DGKα regulation by growth factors such as HGF and VEGF and determination of DGK requirement for the angiogenic process in vitro.
6. Study of the anti-apoptotic and pro-differentiative proprieties of the new hormone Ghrelin and its synthetic derivates.
Demonstrating that ghrelin and des-acyl ghrelin exert anti-apoptotic and pro-differentiative effects on endothelial and muscular cells